Join our TA Network
The SOCAT Training and Technical Assistance Center (TTAC) is looking to expand our network of key individuals and organizations who have expertise in a wide variety of topic areas.
The TTAC has current content experts in the following areas:
- Building Strong Brains
- Pyramid Model for Supporting Social and Emotional Competence in Young Children
- Child-Adult Relationship Enhancement (CARE)
- Family Engagement
- Youth & Young Adult Engagement
- Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health
- Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Assessment
- Trauma-Informed Care
- School-Based Mental Health
- Parent Peer Support Providers – Policy, Advocacy, Support, Skill Set
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Issues in K-12 Education
- Responding to Challenging Behaviors
- Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
If you or someone you know has expertise in one of these areas or another area revolving around children, youth, young adults, and/or behavioral health, feel free to contact us at SOC.TAcenter@tn.gov.
Would you like to apply to be a part of our TA Network as a Content Expert?
Please click one of the links below depending on if you are an individual or organization! Find out more about what being a content expert entails by clicking here