- This event has passed.
WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Training
November 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am CST - November 5, 2019 @ 4:00 pm CST
This FREE training is hosted by the System of Care Across Tennessee Training and Technical Assistance Center.
- November 4th – 9am-4pm (lunch on your own)
- November 5th – 9am-4pm (lunch on your own)
Snacks and refreshments will not be provided so please bring your own.
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® or WRAP®, is a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well and make their life the way they want it to be. It was developed in 1997 by a group of people who were searching for ways to overcome their own mental health issues and move on to fulfilling their life dreams and goals. It is now used extensively by people in all kinds of circumstances, and by health care and mental health systems all over the world to address all kinds of physical, mental health and life issues.
WRAP has been studied extensively in rigorous research projects and is listed in the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices.
WRAP Will Help You:
- Discover your own simple, safe wellness tools
- Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs and signs that things have gotten much worse and, using wellness tools, develop action plans for responding at these times
- Create a crisis plan
- Create a post-crisis plan
WRAP is for anyone, any time. It will support you in being the way you want to be and doing the things you want to do.