- This event has passed.
Autism Spectrum Disorder & Related Developmental Disorders Training – KNOXVILLE
August 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am CDT - 12:00 pm CDT
This training is hosted by the SOCAT Training and Technical Assistance Center is built for professionals who are working with children, youth, and/or young adults and who are wanting to learn more about the following:
- Basic understanding and overview of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related Developmental Disabilities
- ASD supports and evidence-based practices for providers
- Overview of TRIAD resources for families and providers
Training Registration Information:
- August 7, 2019 – 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. EST – KNOXVILLE
- Register here for the Knoxville training!
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Sinicki.